TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
1. FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT1.1 In these terms of sale the Seller shall refer to the entity whose name and address is set out on the written quotation and the order confirmation ("the Seller").
1.2 Subject to these terms and conditions you agree to purchase and the Seller agrees to sell the goods in accordance with the order form between you and the Seller.
1.3 It is your responsibility to ensure that the order confirmation is accurate.
2. DESCRIPTION AND PRICE OF THE GOODS2.1 The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown in the order and shall remain valid for 30 days from receipt by you.
2.2 If an error in any of the details on the order are found the Seller will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order.
2.3 The price of the goods, are exclusive of VAT. If the Seller is registered for VAT you shall be additionally liable to pay the Seller the VAT requested.
3. PAYMENT3.1 Payment for the goods shall be made when you place your order.
3.2 We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
4. DELIVERY4.1 The estimated date of delivery will be as set out in the order but the Seller will not have any liability for a failure beyond its reasonable control to deliver by the estimated date of delivery.
4.2 If there is no-one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF THE GOODS5.1 You must check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform the Seller within 7 days of delivery. If you do not inform the Seller within 7 days the Seller shall have no liability for damaged or faulty goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5.2 You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made.
6. WARRANTY6.1 All goods supplied by the Seller are warranted free from defects in materials or workmanship for 12 months from the date of delivery. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY7.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury, however the Seller shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by the Customer howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price for the goods.
7.2 The Seller shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations to you where the failure is due to circumstances beyond the Seller's reasonable control, including, without limitation, Act of God, war civil disturbance, flood, lightening or fire, industrial action or lockouts, the act or omission of Government or any agent thereof, the act or omission of any person for whom the Seller is not responsible.
7.3 The Customer acknowledges that it has been advised that the production process used by the Seller is inappropriate for children under 16 weeks because it can bruise tiny fingers that still have a low bone density.
7.4 The Customer ackowledges that due to the purity of fine silver, .999 jewellery is softer than .925 silver and therefore needs to be handled with special care. If worn every day the item may show signs of wear and tear and the detail may fade. This is more prevalent with charm bracelets and keyrings which are more prone to being knocked against hard surfaces.
8. APPLICABLE LAWThese terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law, and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
Smallprint (Franchising) Ltd
3rd Floor, Unit 1
Upper York Street
Tel: +44 117 924 1439